Let’s Get onboarded
Whether you’re jumping into the world of digital marketing for the first time or looking to expand your current digital efforts, we’re glad you chose WhiteBox Marketing to level up your digital game! Before we get your campaign rolling, there are a few platforms we require access to so we can properly manage and report on your campaign’s performance. Please see the access instructions below and inform your Account Executive when all access has been granted.
Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Website Access
We require access to Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and the backend of your website for all digital services. Google Analytics allows us to collect web data from your site to monitor campaign performance, Google Tag Manager gives us the ability to create and track custom events on your website, and backend access to your site allows us to install the necessary code for both Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to work.*
*If Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager is not set up, our digital team can create these for you.
Google Analytics Access
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired Account column
- In the Account column, click Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click , then click Add users.
- Enter our Digital Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org) and supporting email address (email@example.com).
- Select Notify new users by email so our team receives a message when added to the account.
- Select either Administrator or Editor permissions.
- Click Add.
Google Tag Manager Access
- Sign in to your Google Tag Manager account.
- Click Admin.
- In the Account column, select User Management.
- Select Add new users.
- Enter our Digital Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org) and supporting email address (email@example.com)
- Set Account Permissions to Administrator.
- Click Invite.
Giving/sharing access to the backend of websites varies by the Content Management System (CMS) that your website is built on. If you are unsure how to give/share access to your website, reach out to your Account Executive with the CMS your website is built on and they will get back to you with instructions on how to give/share access with our team on your specific platform.
While these three platforms are required for all digital services, there may be additional access points we need in order to run a campaign (ex. Google Search/Display campaigns require access to your Google Ad account, social media campaigns require access to your social media platforms, etc.)
If additional platform access is required, your Account Executive will inform you with what platforms are needed to get your campaign running.