Job Description: Executive Assistant, Project Coordinator
WhiteBox Marketing is actively seeking a dedicated administrative professional for the client-facing, detail-oriented role of Executive Assistant/ Project Coordinator. This person will prioritize the needs of Agency President, working closely with ownership to schedule client and prospect meetings, attend said meetings and take detailed notes, translate notes into proposals and estimates, and help open projects within the Agency project management software. She or he will also assist in greeting clients who visit WhiteBox Marketing, coordinate schedules among team members, manage email communication on a daily basis, and be a positive, forward-facing representative of the company. This individual will help coordinate client account details and support leadership in managing accounts in perspective support duties, communications, proposal writing, opening projects and coordinating communications through the WhiteBox team. In addition, this role will assist with our ongoing efforts in community involvement and networking opportunities. WhiteBox Marketing continues to grow, here is an opportunity for you to grow and develop as well!
Come join our growing team in a fun, creative atmosphere!
The perfect candidate would have:
- Working knowledge of administrative duties and the desire to grow in the administrative field
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment
- A laser-focus on details, dates, deadlines, and numbers
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with budgets and spreadsheets
- QuickBooks knowledge is a plus but not required
- Professional and polished demeanor
- Ability to contribute to an energetic team of idea generators
- 25 to 35 hours of in-office time per week, to start,
Key responsibilities include:
- Work primarily alongside (and report directly to) Agency President
- Ability to professionally represent yourself with excellent professional communications and writing
- Assist in scheduling client meetings, both off-site and at our St. Cloud & Minneapolis location
- Proposal Writing, Opening Projects and attention to detail
- Articulate clearly on phone calls and during presentations
- Assist with email communication in a timely and thoughtful manner
- Attend both prospective and existing client meetings, and record detailed notes
- Work within project management software to align direction with project details and deadlines
- Greet guests who visit WhiteBox Marketing, and assist in answering inbound phone calls
- Contribute an already upbeat, professional work culture
- Attend conferences, tradeshows, and other off-site opportunities as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Work primarily in-office from our St. Cloud agency location, flexible schedule can be discussed.
WhiteBox Marketing is a growing, local, full-service marketing agency based in St. Cloud with a satellite Minneapolis presence. We offer a flexible working environment, a positive team-based atmosphere, and multiple opportunities for growth and professional development. We are good people doing good things, and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you to the team!
Please send cover letter with, Why you’d be a good fit along with your resume to:
Attn: Carrie Karki