Interested in joining #TeamWhiteBox? We are always looking for superb talent. If you think you’d be a good fit, reach out to get the conversation started. All applicants must love a creative challenge, be dedicated to doing amazing work, get excited about generating ideas, and enjoy a positive workplace. So if you’re a creative challenge taker, an amazing work doer, a passionate idea generator, and a positive #GoodVibesOnly workplace enthusiast, we see you! And we look forward to meeting you.
WhiteBox Marketing is actively seeking an experienced marketing professional for the client-focused role of Account Manager. This person will be assigned to specific clients to facilitate the agency’s relationship with them and their marketing goals. They will be responsible for managing projects from start to finish (with the support of our in-house creative team), developing and implementing marketing strategies, and maintaining project budgets and reporting. In addition, the Account Manager will be involved in sales and business development, and serve as a face of the agency within community involvement and networking opportunities. Come join our growing team!
The perfect candidate would have:
- Three to five years of career experience in a similar role; bonus for existing business partnerships
- Working knowledge of today’s marketing field
- An outgoing people-focused personality with an upbeat, can-do attitude
- A passion for helping clients reach their goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details, deadlines, budgets, and timelines
- Knowledge of media placement
- Dedication to sharing ideas and contributions with the group as a team partner
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, energetic industry
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage individual client accounts as assigned,
while co-leading key accounts with the Agency President
- Manage projects and new business development leads as assigned
- Support ownership in financial tracking, keeping a close eye on overall profitability
- Contribute to the sales team in bringing new leads to the agency
- Write strategic proposals, estimate new projects, and create budgeted marketing plans
- Engage in networking opportunities as the face of WhiteBox Marketing
- Devote time to community involvement on behalf of the agency
- Help direct new projects to Creative Director and Creative Team
- Work alongside Creative Director to manage project timelines
- Assist in media buying and placement
- Contribute an already upbeat, professional work culture
- Attend conferences, tradeshows, and other off-site opportunities as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Work from our St. Cloud home base agency location, with opportunity to expand into the Metro
WhiteBox Marketing is a growing, local, full-service marketing agency based in St. Cloud with a Minneapolis presence. We offer a flexible working environment, a positive team-based atmosphere, and multiple opportunities for growth and professional development. WhiteBox Marketing is an Equal-Opportunity Employer. We are good people doing good things, and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you to the team!
Please send cover letter with, Why you’d be a good fit along with your resume to:
Attn: Carrie Karki
Take Our Online Marketing Assessment
Not sure where to start? Use this quick & free questionnaire to see how we can help boost your marketing game.