Interested in joining #TeamWhiteBox? We are always looking for superb talent. If you think you’d be a good fit, reach out to get the conversation started. All applicants must love a creative challenge, be dedicated to doing amazing work, get excited about generating ideas, and enjoy a positive workplace. So if you’re a creative challenge taker, an amazing work doer, a passionate idea generator, and a positive #GoodVibesOnly workplace enthusiast, we see you! And we look forward to meeting you.
WhiteBox Marketing has a paid internship opportunity for a detailed-oriented, team player. This person will help prioritize the needs of the agency, working closely with our social media & sales team—assisting with social media coordination & optimization, providing client support, and other task-oriented duties. She or he will help with social media & project coordination, misc. agency tasks, helping mainstream timelines and maintaining the organization of the office. This individual will help coordinate client account details and support the social media & sales team in managing accounts in perspective support duties, communications, proposal writing, opening projects, and coordinating communications through the WhiteBox team.
Plant your seeds to grow your career with WhiteBox Marketing!
The perfect candidate would have:
- General social media knowledge and experience of platforms such as—but not limited to—Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, & Twitter
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional and polished demeanor
- Ability to contribute to an energetic team of idea generators
- Basic knowledge of Adobe software (not required)
- Part-time hours to start and flexible scheduling
Key responsibilities include:
- Work primarily alongside the Social Media & Account Management team
- Schedule content and work closely with the creative team
- Implement & optimize social strategies
- Basic social media terminology with various platform knowledge & ability to understand business/professional social media strategy
- Ability to professionally represent yourself with professional communications and writing
- Proposal Writing, Opening Projects, and attention to detail
- Articulate clearly on phone calls and during presentations
- Assist with email communication in a timely and thoughtful manner
- Attend both prospective and existing client meetings, and record detailed notes
- Work within project management software to align direction with project details and deadlines
- Contribute to an already upbeat, professional work culture
- Other duties as assigned
- Work in-office from our St. Cloud agency location
WhiteBox Marketing is a growing, local, full-service marketing agency based in St. Cloud with a satellite Minneapolis presence. We offer a flexible working environment, a positive team-based atmosphere, and multiple opportunities for growth and professional development. We are good people doing good things, and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you to the team! WhiteBox Marketing is an equal opportunity employer—all are welcome to apply.
Please send cover letter with, why you’d be a good fit along with your resume to:
Attn: Madison Milne
Take Our Online Marketing Assessment
Not sure where to start? Use this quick & free questionnaire to see how we can help boost your marketing game.